800+ SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
54% STAY LONGER IN YOUR STORE
400 DIFFERENT FRAGRANCES
Nice fragrances create a nice atmosphere. Thanks to fragrances , your customers stays longer in your shop and are more likely to return!
Fragrances stand for intimacy, sensuality and mystery. Therefore they influence directly the emotions of your consumers. Because of this, fragrances increase the loyalty and preferences for a brand. This influences the perception of your service and appearance.Read more about Olfactive Marketing »
Advice & Consultancy
Decide which fragrance
We give a 2 year warranty on all our appliances. We work exclusively with solid professional appliances with adjustable intensity and operating times that can be programmed according to your specific needs.
We also have some design appliances that fit beautifully in your interior.View all appliances
- I have already used Scents products in retail environments at Media Markt and in office environments as well. In my experience, implementing scent marketing in Media markt has directly led to an increase in sales. The separate area's with different corresponding fragrances kept visitors in store for 15 minutes longer than usual. This caused an increase in impuls purchases and an immediate rise in turnover of 5%.
- Scents is a professional scent-marketing business. They have impressed me with sound advice, and tangiable results. I recommend Scents!
- Fantastic fragrances, I use Scents products in my clothing store and receive an insane amount of compliments. Very helpful and quick service. Superb!!
- At Bar Burbure we have been very satisfied from the get-go and the reactions of our clients don't lie.
- A must for people who care about their business..
Excellent service and management!
- We've had the pleasure to experience this at our wedding, scent and memories make a perfect match. I really recommend this, friendly and excellent service!!
When you think it is important to have a beautiful interior, adapted music for your target group, a friendly reception, possibly to offer a coffee, then this means that you want to create a nice environment and that you want your customers to remember their visit.
Olfactive Marketing is a necessary link to make this happen. A bad smell for example, kills all your previous efforts. All senses have to be engaged in your customers journey in order to create the best possible experience. So, the most important sense may certainly not be neglected, smell!More about us